Pool and Spa Tips
With a little tender loving care, your pool can sparkle all year round.
Pool maintenance varies greatly through the seasons and is also dependent on climate. But for all pool owners, there are a number of key steps you need to take to ensure you keep your pool in tip top condition.
Water Maintenance & Water Issues
- What is Winterising?
- Water Balance
- Pool water testing
- How do I test my water at home and what does my Pool Pro Professional need to know about my pool?
- How do I treat a Green Pool?
- What is Algae?
- How do I remove black spot algae?
- Why is my pool cloudy?
- What is Total Alkalinity?
- What is pH?
- What is Water Hardness?
- How much salt do I add to a salt water pool?
- Why does my pool smell strongly of Chlorine?
- What is superchlorination or shock treatment?
Filters & Filtering FAQs
- The Basics of Spa Pool Management
- Spa safety tips
- Changing Spa Water
- Sanitising the Spa Pool
- Spa Alkalinity
Products, Equipment & Chemicals
- What size pool pump is right for my pool?
- What is pool chlorine?
- What is Zeolite?
- What is Solar Heating?
- What is a Pool Pro Stabiliser?
- Is there an alternative to Hydrochloric Acid for lowering pH?
- How do I use Hydrochloric Acid?
- How can I tell if my salt water chlorinator is working properly?